Join our Professional Services team for an interactive training workshop on CrescentLink®, GEOGRAPH®’s flagship fiber network management system. We will review the fundamentals and best practices of Esri® ArcGIS® for Pro, or Esri ArcGIS for Desktop, and CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH so you can get the most out of these powerful systems.
What You’ll Learn
See newly released features and updates in action:
- Manage “proposed” splicing at the strand and port level and easily convert it to “existing” when the work order is completed.
- View splice status in both the new Splice Analysis Tool and in PDF.
- Easily configure staking sheets in the Project Planner Tool utilizing an auto-generated custom layout.
Training Led by Coy Potts
Senior GIS Analyst
- This is an interactive Zoom course where we will work together in CrescentLink.
- We will demonstrate each technique and allow time for you to complete each task.
- You can ask questions along the way so you can learn all that you need.
- The course takes place over two days and is scheduled from 10am to 5pm EST, with a one hour break for lunch.
- We encourage participation and interaction and would love for you to keep your camera on and your microphone unmuted.
We hope you can join us, but if you are busy, please consider inviting any of your team members who might benefit from this training workshop.
Note for CrescentLink for ArcGIS Pro Training Workshop: You will need Esri ArcGIS Pro 3.1 or newer, CrescentLink for ArcGIS Pro 1.0.1 or newer, and the ability to join a Zoom meeting with a microphone and audio capabilities.
Note for CrescentLink for ArcGIS Desktop Training Workshop: You will need Esri ArcGIS for Desktop 10.4.1 or newer, CrescentLink for ArcGIS Desktop 6.0 or newer, and the ability to join a Zoom meeting with a microphone and audio capabilities.
Who Should Attend?
New users who want to learn the ins and outs of the CrescentLink software. A basic understanding of Esri® ArcGIS® is highly recommended
Experienced users who want to learn the latest CrescentLink features and capabilities.
Map and Manage From the Office and the Field With CrescentLink for ArcGIS Pro, CrescentLink for ArcGIS Desktop, and Web Experience
Training Workshop Customer Testimonial
The CrescentLink software is amazing. It is easy to install along side Esri’s ArcMap. Not only was it easy to install, but the training from Coy Potts was top notch, who in just two days taught us what we needed to begin drawing fiber! I learned enough in that training to help me have conversations with our fiber technicians, that I had never had before.
We are now at the point where we have begun splicing fibers to map our network from active equipment to our customers. Today marked the first time I was able to do that!
GIS Administrator, Henderson Municipal Power & Light
When we were considering a new fiber asset management program we were initially concerned about customer support. But we have been especially pleased with the ongoing customer support from the GEOGRAPH team. They are quick to respond and never hesitate to schedule a remote session to resolve issues or demonstrate applications that are unique to our needs.
We limit the number of attendees to 15 to ensure you are given our undivided attention. Register today to save your spot.
Course fee $750 per person.
Take advantage of our “early bird discount”: 20% off ($600) until 4 weeks before the workshop date.
Upcoming CrescentLink for ArcGIS Pro Training Workshop Dates
- Q1 | February 21-22
& March 20-21
- Q2 | May 15-16
- Q3 | August 14-15
- Q4 | November 13-14
- Q1 | February 21-22
Upcoming CrescentLink for ArcGIS Desktop Training Workshop Dates
- Q2 | May 22-23
- Q3 | August 21-22
- Q4 | November 6-7