Streamline Your Fiber Network With GEOGRAPH for Colleges & Universities
Keep your campus fiber map connected with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Optimize Your Network
Are you tired of legacy CAD or paper maps?
- Extensions built on Esri’s world class ArcGIS platform give your team new-age and industry-standard resources.
- Data driven GIS reduces the need for complex CAD and paper maps.
- Easy to use tools eliminates the need for time-consuming drafting processes.
Do you rely on too many disparate sources of information?
- Create a single source of truth for all your network information.
- GIS-based platform allows for sharing of information throughout your organization.
- A complete digital twin gives you a real-world model of your network, down to the smallest increment.
Is Esri system integration a necessity for you?
- Extensions to world class Esri Platforms.
- Expand your workforce with easy to use Esri Applications.
- System experts available to work with other operational programs integrations.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.