Make Fiber Management Easier!
Revolutionize the way you manage fiber mapping with an end-to-end software solution from GEOGRAPH. Your entire team can have easy access to all your communications network data to make strategic decisions faster, improve customer service levels, and realize operational efficiencies.
Build a Better Future
With GEOGRAPH CrescentLink
Take your geographically complex network data from multiple sources and transform it into a management tool everyone in your organization can use. Save time and money as you design, build, and manage your fiber, copper, or coax networks.
Improve Your Network Operations with GEOGRAPH CrescentLink
What Our Customers Say
CrescentLink is a fiber management software solution that puts you in control of your network. The platform can be customized to suit your needs and is extremely versatile and adaptable. The “tools” help you manage your data in the way most appropriate for your needs.
CrescentLink has been available for Esri ArcGIS Desktop since inception, and now, beginning in December of 2023, CrescentLink will also be available on Esri ArcGIS Pro.
CrescentLink is an extension of Esri ArcGIS, the global leader in GIS software, location intelligence, and mapping technology.
All Your Network Data in One Visual Source
CrescentLink takes your network data and creates a multi-dimensional digital twin to become your single source of truth. No more checking multiple sources to find the information you need.
Easy Data Migration and OnBoarding
Our customized data integration plan provides you with a clean and accurate database you can rely on for years to come. And, our training, either remote or via Zoom, ensure that your entire GIS staff is ready to deliver results.
Top Notch Customer Service
GEOGRAPH is always close by if you have questions or encounter difficulties. You can reach ot to our 24/7 Customer Support Portal and expect very timely response, with most tickets resolved in the same day.
A Better Way to Design + Manage Your Network
- Build material and cost estimates, design construction prints, and keep all project details at your fingertips.
- Identify the most efficient routes, predict capacity requirements, and optimize network performance.
- Predict ROI for new installations and overbuilds.
- Model all inside plant devices to mimic your network.
- Include an unlimited number of sites, buildings, or equipment types.
- Create splice diagrams and share with field staff.
- Utilize proposed splicing to better manage current and future connections.
- Improve your as-built process by reducing inaccurate or missing information.
- Experience faster outage resolution using distance trace and OTDR footage.
- Reduce operational costs associated with truck rolls while maintaining customer service levels.
- Collaborate across teams and share reports with those that need it.
Latest Blog Posts From the GEOGRAPH Team
Clients We Support
GEOGRAPH CrescentLink is an extension of the Esri® ArcGIS® Desktop and Pro software. It was designed to identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big picture view of fiber, copper, and HFC networks. CrescentLink integrates seamlessly inside the Esri ecosystem and allows for efficient collaboration and compatibility. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
Annual GEOGRAPH User Conference
Join us each September for the GEOGRAPH User Conference for an amazing event filled with industry, GIS and GEOGRAPH updates, best practice tips on fiber mapping, and the opportunity to network with your peers and GEOGRAPH team members. We hold the conference in wonderful downtown Greenville, SC.
Be sure to save the date for the GEOGRAPH 2024 User Conference planned for September 9-11, 2024. We’ll be at the AC Hotel by Marriott once again and registration details will be available in May 2024.