Create Detailed Construction Prints With GEOGRAPH
Design and create accurate construction prints – and streamline the permitting process – with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Streamline Construction Print Creation
Do you want to design, build and manage your network all within one system?
- Create construction prints and bill of materials within the same system that you design and operate your network in.
- Reduce backlogs of as-built information being transferred from one source to another.
- Capture and update information as it happens.
Do you struggle getting proper documentation together for permitting?
- Being able to create detailed construction prints within a GIS system helps streamline the permitting process.
- Many permitting agencies already use GIS. Utilizing a GIS system for design and construction can fit into the same systems.
- Customized prints with spatial accuracy allows you to meet the variable requirements between permitting agencies.
Are you wanting to get away from CAD drawings for your construction prints?
- Let us help you understand the differences between GIS and CAD.
- Gain spatial accuracy with GIS to bring better information to your construction prints.
- Creating construction prints within your GIS system minimizes loss of information between planning, CAD, and construction.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.