All Your Data In One Place
We’ve helped organizations across multiple industries harness the power of their network with our flagship mapping + management solutions.
Our CrescentLink software allows you to create a digital map of your network, so you can visually see every cable and connection. All the details you need, in one place, so you can plan smarter, build faster, and take control.
We’ll help you fully understand, troubleshoot, and resolve challenges to your unique network faster than you ever have before.
NEW: Now available from GEOGRAPH
- New Features – CrescentLink is our flagship mapping + management software system, now in Version 6.0
- Faster Speed – New, improved performance on tracing and splicing….up to 3x faster.
- Better Visibility – New Splice Analysis Tool lets you quickly see connectivity in OSP and ISP, with improved color graphics.
- Proposed Splicing – New functionality allows you to visualize and manage both current and future connections.
- Project Planner Templates – New, pre-configured templates to aid in customizing your work prints.
- Intuitive Search Functionality – Quickly find and access network features.
- Innovative User Experience – Easily navigate, view, and interact with inside and outside plant equipment.
- Generate and Review Splice Diagrams – More intuitive splice reporting allows anyone from C-Suite to the field to review real-time data.
- Trace Strands or Ports – Easily view end-to-end strand-level trace results.
- Integrate Distance Trace – Quickly find distances to potential outage locations using OTDR footages.
Put the power of your network in your hands with our GIS mapping + management system.
Save time filing Form 477 with our Esri® ArcGIS® add-in, FourSevens.
Strategize with our experts to create best-fit network solutions.
Start projects right – we’ll migrate your data, no matter the source.
Training & Support
Leverage our custom GIS and CrescentLink training, workshops, & more.
Network Planning & Design
Rely on our 75+ years of experience to build your best network.
Remote GIS Management
Reach your project goals faster with highly-qualified support.
We Built CrescentLink, Our Network Mapping + Management System for Esri’s® ArcGIS®, With First-Hand Industry Experience
At Geograph, we were you once.
We have over 75 years of combined experience and we speak your language. We know your problems and powerful software was created to help solve them. So you can plan smarter, build faster and be in control of your network.
You’re never on your own with Geograph’s superior service + training.
Gain visibility into what’s happening in the field.
Rely on our expertise – we understand how networks operate.
Have peace of mind with the knowledge that we are an Esri® Silver Partner.
Before using CrescentLink, it would take over twice as long to create routes and trace fiber connections to find hit locations. Our maps were without scale, proposed routes lacked detail, and Electronic Central Offices (ECOs) were created outside of the program at 10x slower speed. Now, I can’t imagine life without Project Planner. The ability to create ECOs for splicing through is a must – and the support I get from GEOGRAPH is second to none.
As a network analyst at Okanogan PUD, I’m responsible for creating the methods of procedure (MOP) that guide our technicians in completing fiber builds. In the year and a half we’ve been using CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH, it’s been intuitive, easy to use, has improved our record-keeping, and has sped up the time it takes to create MOPs to push fiber further out. Without CrescentLink, it would be so much more difficult to do new builds and over-builds.
Network Analyst, Okanogan Public Utility District
We wanted a platform built with a fiber optic plant mindset to take projects from planning and staking to management and record keeping. With CrescentLink, we can easily access our splicing records and available options for our SCADA network. I couldn’t be happier with the support we’ve received from GEOGRAPH. CrescentLink helps us provide our members with a cost-efficient, reliable, high-quality fiber optic network.
Communications Systems Lead, North Georgia EMC
As a GIS Analyst, I help our communications team document and display assets in the field. CrescentLink has been so helpful in this process because it lets us spatially show where fiber is running, where splice points are located, and the availability in each cable. I’ve been using CrescentLink for around 3 years and have found this tool to be a great asset. GEOGRAPH is always quick to respond and help us understand everything CrescentLink can do to help us in our process.
GIS Analyst, Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative (GVEC)
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on Esri’s® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.