Improve Asset Accuracy with GEOGRAPH
Leave inaccuracies caused by siloed information, disjointed records, and complex network management systems behind with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Overcome Asset Accuracy Concerns
Does inaccurate information lead to long service and installation times?
- Streamline data collection and data entry to reduce chance of information errors and inaccuracies.
- More efficient response to information gathering.
- Increased ROI by reducing operational overhead.
Are your records out of date because of backlogs or missing information from the field?
- Use simple integrated Esri® apps to collect and update data
- Reduce the number of staff members needed to update records
- Enhance your staff with the GEOGRAPH professional services team. Let us help get your teams caught up.
Do you rely on too many disparate sources of information?
- Create a single source of truth for all your network information.
- GIS-based platform allows for sharing of information throughout your organization.
- A complete digital twin gives you a real-world model of your network, down to the smallest increment.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.