Maximize Your Engineering Effort With GEOGRAPH
Leave inaccuracies caused by siloed information, disjointed records, and complex network management systems behind with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Level Up Your Engineering Team
Is it hard for your organization to plan future expansions?
- Having an up-to-date and accurate digital twin allows decisions to be made faster and with better information.
- Easily evaluate project costs on new designs.
- Network analysis tools allow for more in-depth knowledge.
Do you struggle managing operational costs?
- Reduce operational expenses by not having to search multiple data sources.
- Get new employees up to speed faster.
- Reduce capital IT budgets by having all of your information in one system.
Do your teams spend too many man-hours on projects?
- Save time by not having to look for your data in multiple sources.
- Deep level understanding allows for faster repairs and restorations of your network.
- Eliminate unnecessary calls to the office or truck rolls for your field technicians.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.