Simplify Circuit Management With GEOGRAPH
Easily view and manage circuit connections, availability, leased assets, and more with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Easily Manage Connectivity
Is it hard to identify Circuit information on your network?
- Easily manage circuit connections without the need for supplemental information.
- Visualize a circuit from end to end — quickly and accurately.
- Quickly access port-level equipment connectivity within your fiber map.
Do you need better insight into cable service records at the cable level?
- Proactively plan overbuilds with a better understanding of current network usage.
- Easily report on availability and capacity
- Quickly identify mission critical connections for better response.
Are you struggling to keep track of IRUs, or Dark Fiber leases?
- Have full visibility into leased assets for optimal customer service.
- More easily manage inventory and billing processes.
- Quickly prioritize repairs to fulfill contract obligations.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.