Generation and Transmission Power Fiber Network Management
Our CrescentLink premium GIS software will help you map + manage customers with ease.
Solutions That Help You Keep Your Customers Connected
Are you struggling to keep track of IRUs, or Dark Fiber leases?
- Have full visibility into leased assets for optimal customer service.
- More easily manage inventory and billing processes.
- Quickly prioritize repairs to fulfill contract obligations.
Do you struggle managing or improving your ROI?
- Reduce operational expenses by streamlining data sources.
- Get new employees up to speed faster.
- Reduce capital IT budgets by having all of your information in one system.
Is it hard for your organization to plan future expansions?
- Having an up to date and accurate digital twin allows decisions to be made faster and with better information.
- Easily evaluate project costs on new designs.
- Network analysis tools allow for more in-depth knowledge.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.