Keep Your Community Connected With
for Municipal Government
Simplify your fiber network mapping + management with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Provide Reliable Connectivity
Are you struggling to keep track of IRUs, or Dark Fiber leases?
- Have full visibility into leased assets for optimal customer service.
- More easily manage inventory and billing processes.
- Quickly prioritize repairs to fulfill contract obligations.
Is Esri system integration a necessity for you?
- Extensions to world class Esri Platforms.
- Expand your workforce with easy to use Esri Applications.
- System experts available to work with other operational program integrations.
Is your fiber network getting too big to manage with spreadsheets?
- Track splicing and connections with ease.
- Update and Modify changes in your network with simple to use tools.
- Quickly identify how key anchor institutes are connected throughout your network.
We have been using CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH for about three years now for our municipality. We utilize fiber networks for all our facilities, SCADA, AMI, and traffic signals, so our system is spread out. I can truly say that CrescentLink has turned out to be a reliable, cost effective, and user friendly tool for tracking all our OSP fiber networks. We perform edits almost daily, based on information our tech brings back from the field, to maintain accuracy — which equates to fast, efficient troubleshooting and tracing when outage restoration is critical.
City of Georgetown, TX
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.