Experience Smarter Fiber Network Management With GEOGRAPH for Corporate Campuses
Keep your campus fiber map connected with CrescentLink.
Solutions That Help You Provide Better Connectivity
Is your fiber network getting too big to manage with spreadsheets?
- Track splicing and connections with ease.
- Update and Modify changes in your network with simple to use tools.
- Quickly identify how key communication network equipment is connected throughout your network.
As your business grows, is keeping your network equipment up and running becoming more difficult?
- Manage Fiber and Copper networks within the company and building environments.
- Understand where network equipment is located, and how it’s connected.
- Manage network connections down to port and jack level.
Is Esri system integration a necessity for you?
- Extensions to world class Esri Platforms.
- Utilize AutoDesk BIM Models to incorporate your communications network in a real-world digital twin.
- Simple to use tools for data collection, equipment audits, and service requests.
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is built on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big-picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
What Makes Us Different
Manage and model every aspect of your fiber map, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to improve your network and deliver better service to your customers.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecom experience so we understand how networks like yours operate.
You won’t be left on your own – our sub-24-hour response time and our dedicated, in-house, support team consistently earns a 100% customer satisfaction rating.