Training & Support Services Designed to Help You Build a Better Network
Our Professional Services team is here to help provide you with training on our CrescentLink software. There’s no need to worry about getting up-to-speed since we have successfully trained hundreds. We have been told by our clients our training was so helpful they felt confident to successfully use the platform the very next day.
And, if you want to learn more, or are looking to refresh your skills, we can provide advanced training programs to help get you where you want to be.
In addition to our training programs we also offer customer support. We are proud of our 100% customer satisfaction rating and pride ourselves on fast-turnaround time, most often responding and resolving issues in less than 24 hours.
- Gain a basic understanding of Esri® ArcGIS® skills that include:
- Workspace set up
- Geoprocessing tools
- Esri® ArcGIS® Enterprise and versioning set up and management
- Mobile workforce solutions.
- Learn CrescentLink software with our step-by-step user experience.
- Build your virtual fiber, coax, or copper network.
- Use CrescentLink tools to plan and grow your network.
- Generate reports to manage inventory, create staking details, and manage your network utilization.
- An introduction to Esri ® ArcGIS ® and CrescentLink software.
- Ideal for new users or for those looking for a refresher course. Also great for new staff members joining an already established CrescentLink team.
- Keep up to date on new versioning.
- A virtual experience held four times a year.
- Once a year event for CrescentLink users in Greenville, SC in the fall.
- Expand and sharpen your CrescentLink and GIS skills with our experts and your peers.
- Access our complete library of helpful resources in our customer portal.
- Learn from white papers, training videos, and more.
Before using CrescentLink, it would take over twice as long to create routes and trace fiber connections to find hit locations. Our maps were without scale, proposed routes lacked detail, and Electronic Central Offices (ECOs) were created outside of the program at 10x slower speed. Now, I can’t imagine life without Project Planner. The ability to create ECOs for splicing through is a must – and the support I get from GEOGRAPH is second to none.
As a network analyst at Okanogan PUD, I’m responsible for creating the methods of procedure (MOP) that guide our technicians in completing fiber builds. In the year and a half we’ve been using CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH, it’s been intuitive, easy to use, has improved our record-keeping, and has sped up the time it takes to create MOPs to push fiber further out. Without CrescentLink, it would be so much more difficult to do new builds and over-builds.
Network Analyst, Okanogan Public Utility District
We wanted a platform built with a fiber optic plant mindset to take projects from planning and staking to management and record keeping. With CrescentLink, we can easily access our splicing records and available options for our SCADA network. I couldn’t be happier with the support we’ve received from GEOGRAPH. CrescentLink helps us provide our members with a cost-efficient, reliable, high-quality fiber optic network.
Communications Systems Lead, North Georgia EMC
As a GIS Analyst, I help our communications team document and display assets in the field. CrescentLink has been so helpful in this process because it lets us spatially show where fiber is running, where splice points are located, and the availability in each cable. I’ve been using CrescentLink for around 3 years and have found this tool to be a great asset. GEOGRAPH is always quick to respond and help us understand everything CrescentLink can do to help us in our process.
GIS Analyst, Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative (GVEC)
GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Silver Partner. Our CrescentLink and FourSevens products are extensions on Esri® ArcGIS® Desktop and Enterprise systems.
What Makes Our Network Planning Solutions Unique?
We have 75+ combined years of first-hand telecom experience, and we share that expertise in our training.
In addition to onboard training and quarterly workshops, we offer customized training to ensure your team has the knowledge needed to achieve your goals.
We’ll personalize our training to meet your needs – whether that be general GIS practices or how to best implement our products.
Our training can be done online or in-person to accommodate your team’s learning style – contact us at support@GEOGRAPH.tech to learn more.