Map + Manage Your Network
Take control with CrescentLink, our premium GIS mapping and management system.Connect With Our Experts
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH – our flagship GIS mapping and management software system – puts the power and knowledge of your network in your hands to identify opportunities, seek out problems, and build optimal solutions. Now available in Version 6.0.
- NEW Faster Speed – Improve performance on tracing and splicing with speeds up to 3x faster.
- NEW Better Visibility – New Splice Analysis Tool lets you quickly see connectivity in OSP and ISP with improved color graphics.
- NEW Proposed Splicing – New splicing functionality allows you to visualize and manage current and future connections.
- NEW Project Planner Templates – Gain expert help customizing your work prints with our pre-configured templates.
- Full Visual Representation – CrescentLink creates a “digital twin” of your network so you can easily see the big-picture view of your system – right down to each individual connection.
- All Data in One Place – Say goodbye to data-disparate places like Excel spreadsheets, network drives, and people’s heads. CrescentLink gathers all your network data into a single source so you can make accurate decisions faster.
- Intuitive Interface – Easy to learn and use – even if you’re not yet as comfortable managing fiber as you are managing electric.
- Take Control of Your Data – Configure your maps and data to suit your needs – without having to submit a support ticket to make changes.
- Esri-Based Platform – Built on Esri’s® ArcGIS® for Desktop, the world’s leading mapping and location analytics system.
- Customer Support – Always-on support with a sub-24-hour response time. Our dedication consistently earns us a 100% customer satisfaction rating.
CrescentLink’s most popular tools can be accessed from any web-capable device using the Esri® Experience Builder®. CrescentLink Web Experience’s unique features include:
- Intuitive Search Functionality – Quickly find and access network features with convenient search controls.
- Innovative User Experience – View, navigate, and interact with every piece of internal and external equipment.
- Trace Strands or Ports – Easily view end-to-end, strand-level trace results.
- Generate and Review Splice Diagrams – Intuitive splice reporting allows anyone – from C-Suite to the field – to review real-time data.
- Integrate Distance Trace – Find distances to potential outage locations quickly using OTDR footage.
Download Our CrescentLink Flyer to learn more about the overall product and new product enhancements.
Before using CrescentLink, it would take over twice as long to create routes and trace fiber connections to find hit locations. Our maps were without scale, proposed routes lacked detail, and Electronic Central Offices (ECOs) were created outside of the program at 10x slower speed. Now, I can’t imagine life without Project Planner. The ability to create ECOs for splicing through is a must – and the support I get from GEOGRAPH is second to none.
OSP Mapping Engineer II, Clearwave Communications
As a network analyst at Okanogan PUD, I’m responsible for creating the methods of procedure (MOP) that guide our technicians in completing fiber builds. In the year and a half we’ve been using CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH, it’s been intuitive, easy to use, has improved our record-keeping, and has sped up the time it takes to create MOPs to push fiber further out. Without CrescentLink, it would be so much more difficult to do new builds and over-builds.
Network Analyst, Okanogan Public Utility District
We wanted a platform built with a fiber optic plant mindset to take projects from planning and staking to management and record keeping. With CrescentLink, we can easily access our splicing records and available options for our SCADA network. I couldn’t be happier with the support we’ve received from GEOGRAPH. CrescentLink helps us provide our members with a cost-efficient, reliable, high-quality fiber optic network.
Communications Systems Lead, North Georgia EMC
As a GIS Analyst, I help our communications team document and display assets in the field. CrescentLink has been so helpful in this process because it lets us spatially show where fiber is running, where splice points are located, and the availability in each cable. I’ve been using CrescentLink for around 3 years and have found this tool to be a great asset. GEOGRAPH is always quick to respond and help us understand everything CrescentLink can do to help us in our process.
GIS Analyst, Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative (GVEC)
CrescentLink helps us save hundreds of hours per year that we would have spent trying to figure out where fiber breaks are in the field. With CrescentLink software in place, a lot of work that used to be very tedious and manual is now handled virtually so that we never have to shoot blindly in the field anymore.
Network Operations Manager, Kitsap Public Utility District
Our GIS team was tasked with documenting all our fiber cables in GIS and we drew in over 140 miles of cable using CrescentLink software. The GEOGRAPH team including DJ Henrique, Brett Giblin, and Grey Pittman went out of their way to answer any and all questions. They also helped me install our enterprise geodatabase in record time!
I can sum up this experience in one word: success. That success came from the combined effort of a wonderful relationship with GEOGRAPH, Futura Systems, and our GIS team here at HMP&L
GIS Administrator , Henderson Municipal Power & Light
The team at GEOGRAPH offers excellent customer service! As a new user of CrescentLink software, I contacted them several times for support. I found the team to be informative, positive, and generous with their time. They always offered me the opportunity to schedule a Zoom meeting to walk me through any steps that were required to resolve issues. I would recommend GEOGRAPH and CrescentLink to anyone who works in Utility Mapping.
Mark T. Malak
Mapping Coordinator, Adams Cable Service
CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH is build on the Esri® ArcGIS® system. It was designed to help you identify opportunities, seek out problems, and devise solutions by creating a big picture view of fiber, copper, and coax networks. GEOGRAPH is proud to be an Esri® Gold Partner.
Why Choose GEOGRAPH?
CrescentLink is an extension in Esri ArcGIS, one of the world’s most popular GIS software systems.
Keep all your data in one place, gain visibility into what’s happening in the field, and easily update your map as needed.
Our onboarding includes training to ensure everyone on your team has the knowledge they need to design and manage your network.
Enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that we have over 75 years of GIS and telecommunications experience, so we understand how networks operate.
You won’t be left on your own — our sub-24 hour response time and dedicated support consistently earn us a 100% customer satisfaction rating.